Magnesia has high purity, large crystal grains and compact structure. It is a high-quality high-temperature electrical insulation material. The following editor of 97 fused magnesia tells you what types of magnesia? Light burned magnesia powder manufacturer
1. Re-burned magnesia content of 90%, 91%, 92% is made of magnesite sintered in a high-temperature shaft kiln. MgO content is high, usually between 90 and 93%. It is the raw material for the production of ordinary magnesia bricks and monolithic refractories.
2. The medium-grade magnesia content is 94% and 95%. The products are made of special grade and first grade magnesite ore, after light burning, fine grinding, ball pressing, and high temperature shaft kiln sintering. Magnesia has low impurity content, high bulk density and good slag resistance. It is suitable for manufacturing mid-range magnesia bricks or magnesia unshaped refractory materials.
3. The 97% high-purity magnesia product is made of special grade magnesite ore, which is sintered by light burning, fine grinding, dry ball pressing and ultra-high temperature oil shaft kiln. The MgO content is greater than 97%, the impurity content is low, the crystals form a direct bond, and the structure is compact. It is an ideal raw material for the production of advanced alkaline bricks.
4. The product with 98% fused magnesia content is made by using special grade magnesite or light burnt magnesia as raw materials and melting them at high temperature in an electric arc furnace. The periclase has large crystal grains, compact structure, strong slag resistance, and excellent high-temperature volume stability. It is a good raw material for advanced alkaline bricks, carbon-containing products and unshaped refractories.
5. Light burned magnesia is calcined by magnesite in a reflection kiln, with high Mg0 content and strong chemical activity. It is a two-step calcination method to produce high-quality magnesia, synthetic spinel sand and other raw materials. It can be used to make magnesia cement. It is also an important raw material for ceramics, building materials and chemical industries.